Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh what things I have seen...

okay so let me just tell you 2 strange things I saw today...Strange thing #1...I was leaving work. I'm driving along, minding my own business and I see from afar this guy without his shirt on... swinging it in his hand.  I already know from the first spotting that its gonna be a rough site to see. So as I roll closer to him, I look and I am shell shocked! Taken aback if you will.
This dude hand fuckin boobs!! I am talking like a B cup or a full C. This was no joke. And see from the back of him you wouldn't suspect boobs and definately not of that size. It wasn't in the way he walked or anything. But you caught that side view!!??? Man O' man you could have an accident! It was amazing to me that I am pretty sure I said under my breath in a whisper, " that dude got fuckING boobs!!
But back to the real problem with this...HE didn't have his damn shirt on! I mean I absolutely detest seeing dudes without their shirts on doing things like walking to the bus stop...in the hood. I mean your not even like playing ball, or working out, or construction, or something outdoorsy where you would sweat BECAUSE YOUR WORKING!!! It wasn't even that hot outside for him to even just be hot from walking...I am conFUS-SED. Its just strange to me, I mean for example...That weird video with Romeo rapping with no shirt on and a backpack...on his back??(I can't remember it right now but I will you tube it and find out).
I mean who does these things. Just standing around a bunch of dudes with no shirt on and a backpack on your back. That's not cool. Now you got these dumb little kids out here thinking its cool to do...It's disgusting..STOP IT!!

Strange thing #2...On the home in the darkness of 9:43pm. And I out of the corner of my left eye, I see this guy running/jogging (a little bit of both) and it looks  like he has jeans on....I giggled to myself a little, and yall know why...its just plain weird! But anyway, I roll up further and see he really does have on jeans and a black t-shirt running/jogging. He is not in a hurry but he definately doesn't want to be late. It is dark and he is black like a good solid black, with crazy looking hair. I am out in the county full of white people and he is running/jogging down the street..in jeans??!! I mean REALLY??!! Who does these things??!?!?!?Outside of that I was so dumbfounded because he was so dark that if you didn't have on headlights you would hit him. For sure... No doubt...I am so sure that the folks were a little frightened at first glance because I myself was a little Taken aback to see someone so bold and daring. I mean he could be running to just get home cause he has to take a dump who knows, its just not an everyday thing in this area and I was quite befuddled.
I mean its got to hurt...its a dude in jeans running/jogging. No matter how baggie the jeans, your balls are swing a little sumthin, sumthin. I mean that would hurt for a girl!!
I just don't get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment