Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial thank you's...

I just want thank those that left messages about Jaeden. He will be truly missed. It still seems so fresh in my mind for me. I look at my youngest child, who was Jaeden's cousin, and I get to see his face everyday and I get so emotional because I could not imagine not being able to do that everyday. I feel so much for Trice and just wish that I could take it all back and make it so it never happened. Its not fair but I understand God's will.
Since the accident and then the funeral I still cannot stop thinking about the situation. For those that were at the scene I cannot imagine that you could ever be the same after seeing that. Thank you for sharing your comments and memories and words.
Not to take anything away from his parents... To Trice, I pray your strength everyday. As a mother I cannot imagine the pain in your heart. You and your family will always be forever in my prayers. To Marcus, I am still mad at you but I am human. I pray your strength as well. Its bad enough that there was a loss of life but to know that you somehow fit into the equation can only crush your heart because you will have to live with that for the rest of your life. You and your family will also always be in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment